This is Hakchi Quake powered by RetroArch. Just download the zip, click and drag into your Hakchi and shoot stuff.
How to Use:
– Make sure you have Hakchi CE installed and RetroArch installed on your mini
– Download the Hakchi Quake zip
– Drag the zip over to Hakchi CE and export/sync it to your mini. (30mb size)
– Shoot stuff.
– Completely self contained (Files are kept within the game folder. No need to install anything extra)
– Comes prepacked with Quake Shareware (1st episode included)
– Compatible with retail version and OST (see instructions below)
– In games save and loads work fine, saves get saved to game folder.
– Fixed a bunch of bugs and issues with the core running on the mini.
– It’s Quake. What else do you need to know?
How to add the full retail version:
If you own the full retail version of Quake. Copy the `pak1.pak` file from your retail version over to the `Quake_1_files` folder within Hakchi Quake.
You can either add this file in to the zip before dragging over to hakchi or you can ftp it directly to the console if you are running NAND. USB users can just go to the folder like above and add it in directly.
How to add the retail OST to the game:
Like adding the retail version to Hakchi Quake. All you do is add the `.ogg` files to the `Quake_1_filesmusic` folder. Like so: http://prntscr.com/izpnp5 These files are easy enough to find on the internet.
Hakchi Quake Development: Swingflip
Quake Copyright and Development: ID Software
TyrQuake Author: Kevin Shanahan (aka. Tyrann)
File Size: 9.6MB