This is Hakchi DOOM powered by RetroArch. Just download the zip, click and drag into your Hakchi and shoot stuff.
How to Use:
– Make sure you have Hakchi CE installed and RetroArch installed on your mini
– Download the Hakchi DOOM zip
– Drag the zip over to Hakchi CE and export/sync it to your mini.
– Shoot stuff.
– Completely self contained (Files are kept within the game folder. No need to install anything extra)
– Comes prepacked with DOOM Shareware (1st episode included)
– Compatible with retail version and OST
– In games save and loads work fine, saves get saved to game folder.
– Fixed a bunch of bugs and issues with the core running on the mini.
– It’s DOOM. What else do you need to know?
How to add the full retail version.
If you own the full retail version of DOOM. Copy the `wad` file from your retail version over to the `DOOM_1_files` folder within Hakchi DOOM.
You can either add this file in to the zip before dragging over to hakchi or you can ftp it directly to the console if you are running NAND. USB users can just go to the folder like above and add it in directly.
Full copyright and development: ID Software
IDKFA Doom Soundtrack – Andrew Hulshult
Comments are closed here.