This is Hakchi DOOM2 powered by RetroArch. Just download the zip, click and drag into your Hakchi, add the doom2.wad and shoot stuff.
Please note, as there is no shareware release of DOOM2 you will need to add the
doom2.wad to the game before running!
How to Use:
- Make sure you have Hakchi CE installed and RetroArch installed on your mini
- Download the Hakchi DOOM2 zip
- Drag the zip over to Hakchi CE
- Copy your
DOOM_2_fileswithin the game folder
- Export/sync it to your mini.
- Shoot stuff.
- Completely self contained (Files are kept within the game folder. No need to install anything extra)
- Compatible with retail version and OST
- In games save and loads work fine, saves get saved to game folder.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs and issues with the core running on the mini.
- It’s DOOM. What else do you need to know?
How to add the full retail version.
If you own the full retail version of DOOM2. Copy the
wad file from your retail version over to the
DOOM_2_files folder within Hakchi DOOM2.
You can either add this file in to the zip before dragging over to hakchi or you can ftp it directly to the console if you are running NAND. USB users can just go to the folder like above and add it in directly.
Full copyright and development: ID Software
Comments are closed here.