This is Hakchi OpenLara. Just download the zip, click and drag into your Hakchi, add the Tomb Raider files and play!
OpenLara was inspired by OpenTomb project http://opentomb.github.io/
Team Hakchi Resources only did the artwork and dynamically packaged it to make it easy to use on the (S)NESC.
- 60 fps
- two players split screen
- stereo mode
- 1st person view
- In game saves now work
How to Use:
- Make sure you have Hakchi CE installed
- Download the Hakchi OpenLara zip
- Drag the zip over to Hakchi CE to import the game.
- Open the game folder in explorer or press F4 within Hakchi GUI. (i.e.
- Copy the game files into the
OpenLara_filesfolder. (Read below for more in depth how to)
How to copy over game files
Original PC/PSX CD version owners (Sega Saturn version isn’t supported yet)
dump data from your CD into the
Ported android version owners
unzip data file
/sdcard/obb/com.squareenix.tombraider1classic/main.42.com.squareenix.tombraider1classic.obb into the
Steam/GOG version owners
go to ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (I)\ and run dosbox.exe enter these commands
mount C . imgmount d ".\game.dat" -t iso -fs iso xcopy D:\DATA\ C:\DATA\
after that you’ll get level files in the new “DATA” folder copy them into your
copy level and title screen files
(PHD, PSX, PCX, PNG, RAW) into
copy audio track files
(track_*.ogg, track_*.mp3) into
- If you mess up the config in anyway (i.e. you can swap the gamepad for controls and lock yourself out. Just delete the config file within
OpenLara_files/cache/settingsto reset the config
Comments are closed here.